I'm co-hosting this week with This Gal Cooks for the Grow Your Blog Party. I'd love to get to know everyone and find some new people to follow. Please link up and get to know me! I'll return the follows that I get here on Pint Sized Baker! Leave a comment here letting me know that you followed me along with a link to your page in the comment.
Not sure how to leave a hyperlink in your comment? It's Easy! Use THIS template!
<a href="http://PintSizedBaker.blogspot.com">Pint Sized Baker</a>
Now, go and Link Up! Thanks!
When you link up to this party:
- Follow your host and co-hosts.
- Visit and follow other bloggers.
- Comment to let them know that you stopped by and how you followed their blog (GFC, BlogLovin, etc)
- Invite them to visit your blog (be sure to leave your blog web address - too many times have I seen bloggers comment and request a visit to their blog without leaving their blog web address)
- Communicate with them about what you like on their blog. Let them know you are interested in their blog. USE THEIR NAME! A simple "I'm so and so stopping by. I followed you please follow me." just isn't going to interest someone into visiting your blog. Sure, you can request a visit to your blog or a follow along but engage in some type of conversation first.
- Grab a button and promote the party! The more participants, the more bloggers to network with!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will schedule you!